Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_e593dfac33c9093eea1c704e591569ce, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/wizardcm/public_html/07craft/wp-content/plugins/software-issue-manager/includes/forms.php on line 23

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/wizardcm/public_html/07craft/wp-content/plugins/software-issue-manager/includes/forms.php:23) in /home/wizardcm/public_html/07craft/wp-content/plugins/software-issue-manager/includes/forms.php on line 23
07craft

Reply To: Hey Everyone!

HomeForumsIntroductionsHey Everyone!Reply To: Hey Everyone!

WizardCM
Core Staff

Welcome! As I mentioned on Twitter, I’m already in the process of setting up a MediaWiki wiki (similar backend as Wikipedia), which would give us infinitely more control over the design, functionality, and user moderation. My experience with Wikia has been a little painful – they cover it in ads, and have strict guidelines on how you’re allowed to edit the site design.

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_e593dfac33c9093eea1c704e591569ce, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0